WATCH THIS 3 MINUTE PREVIEW HOW THE TAX CODE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU!
As a result of his 22 years of research and with intensive engagement with the most feared agency of the US Government, I created an 18 part audio e-book that is an educational presentation featuring a simple to understand training of the IRS Tax Laws and the absolutely wrong presumptions that Citizens have developed over the years. Please take a moment to take a look at the audio e-book’s
Table of Contents: http://www.werus.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=8
Many people think the IRS is a criminal organization. It is not that I disagree with them; to the contrary the people need to take a stand and go after the people that are misapplying the tax code and making false claims that you owe a tax due and owing the United States government.
As you can see by viewing the table of contents, there is a lot of time and energy that went into producing this e-book. There is a lot of misinformation being circulated and the information that I provided is information that can be validated. In addition to that, this information helped me get through many land mines. The question for you is, do you want to create your own path through the land mines, or, do you want to follow the footsteps that made it to the other side?
If you want to have a chance to get to the other side… then you will want to see how the “citizen of the United States” is defined and how it is being misapplied against you. Statutory Definition of “citizen of the United States”
Here you can download Dave Myrland’s 58 page memorandum of law that I used in front of the Grand Jury to explain how the income tax in being misapplied against me.
Now after you downloaded the 58 page memorandum you can also listen to Dave explain, in part page by page how the tax code may not apply to you as it does not apply to me!
This is a limited time offer: David Myrland’s flash drive is available for $180. Order today and it will go out priority mail, usually the same day the payment is received. Payment is accepted through PayPal or by a direct deposit and of course you can mail me a money order. The following describes the information that is contained in the flash drive.
For those who are interested in knowing how to handle your adversaries to a favorable outcome see the following Courses from David R. Myrland and if you are interested contact me for obtaining this information.
Courses 1-4 are first for a very particular reason.
1. Am I guilty? This course reviews thirty three (33) states’ pyramid scheme statutes in comparison with the typical gifting club’s operating procedures and policies to expose that in those states the law was never violated. This review examines how I interpret a statute to determine if my conduct is in violation of the law, which is the single most important first step in any controversy of any nature. A penal statute, civil or criminal, has elements, all of which must be manifest in the offending conduct for the law to have actually been violated. If all elements are not met then guilt has not been established; you’re free to go.
2. Offensive strategies. Defense is not all that there is. Indeed, the only time I’ve gotten justice is when I can mount an offense, especially in a case involving municipal, state, or federal agencies or employees. Criminal complaints, civil actions, discovery tactics, small claims, and other methods are reviewed in a brief but concise discussion to show that certain practices, on the offense, can make you a formidable litigant.
3. Criminal complaints. While a great tool to wield in any controversy, criminal complaints are fantastic leverage when dealing with government. No public servant wants a criminal complaint in their employment file or in court, in your case or filed as an original complaint, because it creates doubt in their integrity and competence. By learning to apply your state criminal code or the federal criminal code (18 USC) you will possess the ability to properly complain about any misconduct, and you’ll be able to equalize or level the playing field against any number of abuses we, as Americans, all to often experience.
4. Drive-by litigation. This course takes the very best of courses 1-3 and puts them into a strategy which can cause great discomfort and fighting among the ranks of a municipal gov’t engaged in wrongdoing. In probably only three weeks, somebody can take what 1-3 teaches and create an information bottle neck which puts the prosecution in a place where a city or county council can attack them, it can trap the municipal gov’t in a place where it must disclose what it cannot refute as misconduct, and it can only serve to make the public servants involved want to get rid of the case against you. This course is by far the worst treatment I can dispense by using only our great system of justice.
5. Public vehicular travel. The phrase “open as a matter of right to public vehicular travel” has gotten as many as 19.2 million hits on Google. (Try Bing.com and yahoo.com also). This course takes this fact and asserts that the right to travel exists and has been codified long ago, as proven by the search results, and shows how depriving Americans of this right constitutes racketeering, extortion, conspiracy, and a host of other federal crimes. You’ll receive a criminal complaint with a briefing of the topic filed March 9, 2006 with Congress and the Dept. of Homeland Security which remains without refutation of any sort. This course teaches you how to join as similarly situated any cop, judge, or prosecutor to the original complaint, as defendants, and how to inject this into your traffic case with a motion to dismiss. While I don’t make any promises, this approach has had a lot of success; you can’t predict a criminal’s reaction.
6. Code Breaker. This is a deluxe course detailing the results of an analysis of the Tax Code (26 USC) I completed in 1994 which, to this day, remains without cogent refutation and which is vastly different from anything you’ll find anyone else teaching. Based solely upon statute, this briefing of several perceived statutory constraints the IRS ignores and of certain property protections has prevented tax grand juries from handing down indictment. The responsible approach to tax law analysis employed to compile these findings will strike you as the single best review and analysis of the Tax Code ever conducted. Despite having been completed in 1994, this set of findings leaves “the movement” speechless and utterly without debatable contradictions, and leaves my students without any interest in what “the movement” has to say about tax law.
7. Foreclosure. Completed in 2009, this course examines how a party with no equity in the mortgage note lacks “standing” to sue. The pleadings and memorandum associated with this point explain how a mortgage service provide which cannot prove it has equity in the Note cannot rightfully sue for foreclosure. If such an issue is true, the motion to vacate the foreclosure judgment and the RICO criminal complaint contained herein show how such a party can be in big trouble for attempting foreclosure in the first place.
8. Code Breaker Congressional Complaint. In Jan. 2006 a criminal complaint was filed with eighty (80) members of Congress outlining as crime the mis-enforcement of the Tax Code revealed by the curriculum in course #6. If you concur, and if you are in an IRS controversy, you can join the IRS agents, the U.S. Attorneys, and/or your U.S. judge to the complaint as similarly situated defendants to the crimes alleged in the 2006 complaint. This Joinder process has been used as an exhibits many times and has, at times, caused substantial disruption and reconsideration by IRS CID agents and grand juries.
9. In Jan. 2009 the Code Breaker Congressional Complaint was Exhibit “A” to U.S. President Barrack Hussein Obama who had just reached office. By joining this complaint in a fashion similar to the process in #8 above, you can attach the president to any IRS controversy you may have. Too much to comment on, here.
10. The Negative Averment. When I first viewed the “negative averment” documents from T. Turner I saw them as grade school quality and set about improving them in appearance and in content. This course shows how professional formatting and knowledge of state and federal criminal statutes greatly improve the quality of the “negative averment.” While apparently an utter waste of time, at least your documents will look fantastic, and the allegation of crime contained therein will go much further than mere financial burdens do to impress the offender you seek to counter.
01. Civic duty seminar
02. Offensive litigation strategies
03. Writing and filing citizens criminal complaint
04. Drive-by litigation
05. Public Vehicular Travel
06. Code Breaker
08. Join the Code Breaker Congressional complaint
09. Join the Code Breaker Presidential complaint
10. Negative Averments